Commercial Real Estate
Real estate transactions can provide immense growth opportunities, but this type of capital expenditure is not without risk. It is critical that a company approach the purchase, lease or management of a commercial property with experienced legal representation that understands the unique challenges and dynamics of the local market, as well as how such expenditures would affect the company’s financial structure.
Leslie Wm. Adams & Associates partners with companies, owners, lenders, investors and developers throughout the United States with interest in the Houston metroplex. Our attorneys create a strategic alliance with each client to understand their business and deliver commercial property solutions that enhance growth and expansion.
We assist in all types of commercial real estate transactions, from “flipping homes” to development of new property and renovation of old property, acquisitions, construction, space and ground leasing and dispositions.
Our firm assists companies both local to Houston and those abroad who are involved in real estate projects in Texas. Our local connections and relationships create an open door for companies all over the world.
Our Commercial Real Estate Services
We partner with companies to secure financing and oversee all aspects of the transaction, including sales, exchanges, leases and acquisitions.
Our commercial property services also extend to cover:
- Analysis of proposed transactions
- Raising funds through debt financing and equity
- Capital formation and the accumulation of capital stock to accomplish a specific objective
- Issues in real estate development, such as easements, restrictions, conditions and covenants
- Entity structure, including limited liability companies (LLCs), partnerships, joint ventures and preferred equity
- Negotiation and litigation to resolve commercial real estate disputes
Our firm develops close partnerships with the companies and developers we represent, understanding the business’s bottom line, operations and goals for the future. This understanding equips us to lend legal guidance that can enhance the company’s key business objectives and avoids costly mistakes or decisions that ultimately do not align with the company’s goals for growth.