Whether a company is in the formation stage, or as it grows and expands, it needs the attentive and experienced guidance of a business law firm that understands a business’s unique challenges, its competition and the economic landscape in which it operates.
At Leslie Wm. Adams & Associates, we are more than a business law firm. We strive to be a strategic partner to each company we serve. No matter the challenge or opportunity immediately facing the company, our firm provides strategies and solutions that meet the needs effectively and cost-efficiently.
Attorney Les Adams has many years of experience in business formations and operations. Our clients benefit as much from his practical business advice as they do from his careful and dependable legal counsel.
We serve the needs of small and midsized businesses in Greater Houston and throughout the state of Texas, as well as international clients. We can also act as local counsel for businesses in other states with legal matters pending in Texas.
A Partnership to Enhance the Growth of Your Company Through Sound Legal and Business Strategies
We offer comprehensive general counsel services and highly attentive client service in the following areas:
- Business entity selection
- Business formation and operations
- Governance for corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships
- Advice and legal documentation for finance and securities issues
- Protecting your rights to technology, processes and other intellectual property through licensing, negotiation, documentation and enforcement
- Employment issues from the employer’s perspective, including professional or executive employment contracts
- Mergers, acquisitions and sales of businesses and business assets
- Dispute resolution of contract, corporate or tort issues through negotiation, mediation, arbitration or civil litigation
- Regulatory compliance and administrative hearings
- Development and enforcement of business contracts
- Commercial leasing agreements for property, office space and equipment
- Real estate transactions and construction contracts
To learn more about the scope of our practice and the ability of our lawyers to advance your company’s profit and growth objectives, contact the office of Leslie Wm. Adams & Associates at 713-364-0564.